be our guest!
We know that making a decision about camp requires research, planning, and lots of time. We would like to invite you to step inside CentriKid for a day.
What is a CentriKid VIP Visit?
- CentriKid camp days are full. We would love for you to plan to join us for breakfast and stay through Worship; however, you can make your own plan based on your availability. Before you arrive on campus, we will connect you to a CentriKid Coordinator, who will also serve as your host for the visit. You will have full access to every aspect of camp programming throughout the day.
- As our guest, we will provide you with a one-night stay, meals for the day, and CentriKid swag! Bring another ministry team member (because that increases the fun factor) or your spouse for some camp R&R. You will only be responsible for travel expenses to and from your visit.
Where and When Can I Visit?
- Eagle Eyrie Conf Center (VA) – June 30, 2022
- Campbellsville University (KY) – July 14, 2022
- Ridgecrest Conf Center (NC) – July 21, 2022
- Trinity Pines Conf Center (TX) – July 28, 2022
- If none of these dates accommodate your schedule, please contact email@example.com to inquire about a visit at one of our other camp dates/locations this summer.
have MORE questions?
WHAT IS COVERED AS PART OF A VIP VISIT?
- CentriKid will provide up to 2 rooms if needed (spouse, ministry volunteer, key leader, pastor)
- Meals provided on-site
- Access to camp programming
- Time with the CentriKid Camp Coordinator
You will be responsible for travel expenses to and from camp.
WHAT CAN I SEE?
- The Campus + dining hall + housing
- OMC (Organized Mass Chaos) -our favorite all-camp game!
- Bible Study
See a typical daily schedule below…..